The Children's Link Society 2021 Annual General Meeting
We invite you to join us for a night of community, hope, and connection at the 2021 Children's Link VIRTUAL Annual General Meeting!
This year's theme is: BETTER TOGETHER!
Date: Monday, October 18th, 2021
Time: 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Location: Online (Zoom)
Guest Speaker: Brenda McInnis, Children's Link Founding Member and Champion
The evening will include:
- Opportunities to hear about and support the work of Children's Link and cheer us on!
- AGM Participant Gift Bags for Kids and Adults (limited availability)
- AGM Business (short and sweet!)
- An Amazing Guest Speaker- speaking on the importance of building natural supports
- A Puzzle Piece Contest with Prizes
Join us from 6:00 PM to about 7:30 PM for the most fun you can have at a virtual AGM!
**Please note: Gift bags are no longer available, however, we still welcome you to register and join us Monday evening over Zoom!
If you would like to become a Children's Link Member at no cost (individuals receive membership perks), please sign up by clicking here: https://forms.gle/rmLm7jwRxd1DLtTYA