The 2nd Annual Jason Gregor Pizza Pigout
The Jason Gregor Pizza Pigout is back... & with a twist!
Instead of chowin' down on some 'zza at a pizza buffet at a bar with 500+ of our closest friends...
...we're planning on chowin' down on some 'zza from the comfort & safety of our own cars at a Halloween themed, pop-up Drive-In on October 30th at The Edmonton EXPO Centre!!
We'll have goody bags, a spooky Haunted Alley, piping hot pizza pies and movies playing on the largest LED screen in Canada!
Let's eat some dough while we raise some dough, to help local KidSport kids receive access to sports opportunities.
For $125 per vehicle you'll get:
- Pizza: up to 10 assorted pizzas & 4 bottles of water (delivered to your car door)
- A Movie: Options are Monsters vs Aliens OR E.T. (pick one) playing on the largest LED screen in Canada
- Drive through Haunted Alley (did you imagine a cackling witches laugh as you read that?)
- Goody bag (what's Halloween without a goody bag?!)
Things to know:
- We will have porta-potties on site
- Gates open at 5 pm & the show starts at 6 pm for the kids viewing (Monsters vs Aliens)
- Gates open at 9 pm & the show starts at 10 pm for the adult movie (E.T.)
- Please keep your eyes peeled for details from KidSport leading up to the event
- If you have any allergies or don’t like a certain type of pizza, we'll ask you for those details upon check-out
KidSport is doing our due diligence to take responsibility for ourselves and others by conducting COVID-19 health checks at the entrance. Please do not attend the event if... you are experiencing COVID symptoms, you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days and/or if you have come in contact with anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19. Thank you.