Starting with Why
Starting with Why
The How To’s of Program Design
By developing a solid program design, your program will have the best possible chance of achieving its objectives and improving quality of life for your clients. Whether you are looking to improve an existing program or to create a new one, this workshop will guide you through the six phases of program design, ensuring that your program is built on sound research and best practice.
- 2-hour workshop, 1-hour working session.
- Personalized 1-hour follow-up with the instructor (Optional).
- Some short pre-reading and light prep-work will be required and sent out to all registrants a minimum of 1-week before the workshop.
As a participant you will:
- Recognize and analyze the phases of program design
- Apply the phases of program design to a new or existing program
- Practice creating a logic model and program theory
- Build indicators of success for you program for evaluation purposes
- Beginners to Intermediate with little or no experience designing programs
- Individuals assigned with designing new or modifying existing programs
- Individuals who wish to take the “Proof is in the Pudding: Evaluation Basics” workshop
If you would like closed captioning at any Propellus event, please reach out to us via email. We will work with our friend and member Canadian Hard of Hearing Association (CHHA) to ensure your needs are covered.
There is a maximum of two registrants per organization. If you have more than two colleagues interested in registering for the workshop, consider signing up for a facilitated learning session! Contact Andrea Young at (403) 231-1427 or email@example.com with inquiries.
Our Workshop Cancellation Policies Have Changed
To cancel your registration, please notify a Propellus staff member at (403) 265-5633 or firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours in advance of the workshop, in which a full refund can be given at that time, or we can apply a credit towards another course. No refunds will be given to last minute cancellations and no shows.