Proof is in the Pudding
Do you want to measure your progress towards your mission, but don’t know where to start? At this workshop, you’ll learn the basics of developing and using your own evaluation plan so you can prove your successes and improve your services.
- 2 hour workshop, 1 hour working session.
- Personalized 1-hour follow-up with the instructor (optional).
- Some short pre-reading and light prep-work will be required and sent out to all registrants a minimum of 1-week before the workshop.
- If you do not have a solid program design, you may want to consider enrolling in “Starting with Why: The How To’s of Program Design” prior to taking this workshop. https://www.generoussolutions.com/e/starting-with-why-78
As a participant you will:
- Learn how to build an evaluation framework
- Review how to develop better evaluation questions
- Explore basic quantitative and qualitative data analysis techniques
- Gain knowledge on sharing evaluation results and writing recommendations
- Receive templates, tools and resources to help with the development and execution of your evaluation plan
- Beginners in evaluation
- Individuals assigned with evaluation tasks
- Individuals from organizations or programs that have a clearly articulated program design (i.e. a logic model, theory of change, etc.)
If you would like closed captioning at any Propellus event, please reach out to us via email. We will work with our friend and member Canadian Hard of Hearing Association (CHHA) to ensure your needs are covered.
There is a maximum of two registrants per organization. If you have more than two colleagues interested in registering for the workshop, consider signing up for a facilitated learning session! Contact Andrea Young at (403) 231-1427 or firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries.
Our Workshop Cancellation Policies Have Changed
To cancel your registration, please notify a Propellus staff member at (403) 265-5633 or email@example.com 24 hours in advance of the workshop, in which a full refund can be given at that time, or we can transfer you to another class . No refunds will be given to last minute cancellations and no shows.