Alberta Winter Games
From February 14-17, over 2600 athletes, coaches and officials from across Alberta will be in Airdrie to compete, learn and share experiences of a lifetime at the 2020 Alberta Winter Games. Athletes ranging in age from 11 to 17 years old, representing 16 different sports will befriend teammates and competitors from eight regional zones.
The Games team strives to provide the greatest experience possible for the athletes, spectators, and volunteers. Please purchase your tickets to support the games as we look forward to a successful weekend and some top notch competition. We hope you enjoy the Airdrie 2020 Alberta Winter Games and good luck to all of the athletes.
Tickets to the Opening Ceremonies reserved bleacher seating will be on sale in early January. A pre-announce of the sale date will be sent out, as there is limited seating. This will be sent out through the ticket database 'receive updates' and VIParent registration. Standing room, for live-stream viewing on the big screen at a nearby adjacent site, is open to the participant families, friends and residents of Airdrie at NO COST.
- Receipts will be exchanged at the sport venue door, optionally, Genesis Place and Balzac Brewery or Nose Creek Valley Musuem.
Id's will be available to exchange your ‘receipt' for a 'wristband’. Your receipt is emailed after purchasing. More details about dates and locations to come.S.
- Important: Please click the ‘receive updates’ check box (while purchasing) for updates on wristband exchange locations and availability.
- Follow us on Social Media for all other updates.
Alberta Winter Games Purchase Policy
- Airdrie 2020 Alberta Winter Games Society has a no refund policy.
- All ticket sales are final.
- While quantities last.
- Seniors are 65+, Youth/student are high school and under
- Children under 6 are free.
- For lost tickets or wristbands, please contact email@example.com